Two things a business never has enough of are time and money. That’s probably why they may cut corners in places where they shouldn’t.
Missing out on what you need is a quick way to shoot yourself in the foot. This is especially true in marketing. As much as a company needs cash in the bank, it needs new customers even more… otherwise, saving the cash will short circuit growing the business.
You don’t have to blow your budget to get powerful marketing tools. Here are five core tools every business needs:
1. Unique naming. If your name isn't interesting, catchy, and descriptive, you're going to have a hard time attracting attention from potential customers, much less have them remember you.
2. A distinctive logo. A lot of business owners don't realize the beneficial impact of a dynamic logo. From the concept and design to the overall look and feel, you have to make an immediate and favorable impression of your business.
3. Professional office stationery. Not everything can be done online. Sometimes printed materials are required. Having professionally printed business cards, letterhead, and envelopes are necessary in conducting everyday business.
4. A well-designed and written brochure. Your brochure is like a salesperson that hangs around long after you've left the meeting with a potential customer. It should remind them of the key benefits of your products and services while inciting them into action with your business.
5. The right website. These days, your company website could be your most important point of contact with new customers. Make sure its professional, easy to use, and packed with useful information.
Looking to get your 5 core marketing tools working for you? Call Bull’s-Eye today at 404.352.3006 for a free consultation or check out our website: www.bullseyecreativecommunications.com