We'll be the first ones to admit it: In today's fast-paced digital world, full of mobile apps, streaming videos, and flashing banner ads, an old-fashioned printed brochure can seem behind the times at first glance.
That shouldn't stop you from investing in one, though, because it could be the key to helping you make sales that would otherwise get away.
In fact, we would go as far as to say that every company should have a well-designed and written brochure that explains who they are, what they do, and how they are different from their competitors. While that's the kind of information that can normally be found on a website and elsewhere, having a brochure with the same basic data gives you a few important marketing advantages:
- Brochures are better to use during a face-to-face meetings and to gain credibility
- Brochures work well as a follow-up to a meeting or sales call
- Brochures can be given out at trade-shows, seminars, and other live events
- Brochures can be made available in your office for guests while they wait to meet you
- Some customers prefer print brochures to on-line ones
Along with all of these benefits, the fact of the matter is that a great brochure can be made into a PDF and emailed if necessary. Are you taking advantage of all that they have to offer, or ignoring them because they aren't as flashy as some other marketing tools that that are currently “in”?
There’s no real magic in creating an amazing brochure. Reach out to Bull’s-Eye today at 404.352.3006 for a free consultation or check out our website: www.bullseyecreativecommunications.com.